Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I see red









After a lazy Saturday morning watching TWO foreign films, we drove over to Whangamata to take a look at the Beach Hop - an annual gathering of classic car enthusiasts. Took the camera and made hundreds of shots, but not many that I'm pleased with. Thought it would be a good opportunity to get shots of people in the crowd (the town is small and numbers were expected to swell to 70,000 for the days of the event). Looking at my photos of people, and the crowd, the lack of colour merges into a grey nothingness. The way we dress these days is pretty boring. Anyway, I've pulled out these shots so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting that when you look at a crowd of people you end up with grey. Makes me want to go buy some new clothes. Suspect I'm one of the faceless grey millions...

Sandra T said...

I'm no better! I tend to wear the uniform.